Let’s cut to the chase, your time on social media is going to be income producing time well spent.
You want to throw the mummy guilt out of the window, so that this dream business will become a profitable reality.
You want to have the time freedom to spend with your family, to create lasting memories together.
Oh come on, chance would be a fine thing, right!
The truth is you are frantically running around after your kids, trying to get your kids to bed all whilst trying to look glam and take an Instagram story.
You have caught the case of shiny ball syndrome and spending money frivolously on the latest tool for your business but not actually enjoying the joys of motherhood.
You’re trying to be supermum, getting your kids to do their homework and you haven’t even had a chance to have that cup of tea you made hours ago, with the cupcake you been hiding from the kids!
Your house looks like a child’s play centre with toys everywhere! Even your hubby is wanting some extra quality time but instead you want to update your create some cute graphics.
As a multi passionate branding and social media strategist who has built a business from the comfort of my home. To being recognised as one the top 100 mums in business, nominated for business start up of year with Forward Ladies and featuring on the BBC.
I help dedicated mums in business like you:
- Get over the overwhelm of social media and learn how it can leverage their online presence and make them profitable.
- Create an action plan that targets her ideal clients and has a clear direction and focus.
- Work smarter in their business so that they can spend more time with their loved ones doing the things they love.
- Generate an income that surpasses the business expenses.
- Build a business they are passionate about
Social Media Training
Join our Online Community
Join in the conversation over at Social Butterfly Academy. Where you will find our growing community of Entrepreneurs learning how to grow their business on Social Media.
This is a place for you to learn, share and engage with each other.
**Action Takers Only 🙂